WPA 37.1 (Fall 2013)
Contents of WPA: Writing Program Administration 37.1 (Fall 2013)
All files are in Adobe PDF format and have been optimized for the Web viewing. You can download the free Adobe Reader browser plug-in here. Content is copyrighted by the Council of Writing Program Administrators. Articles may not be republished without permission but may be downloaded for research and educational purposes.
WPAs, Writing Programs and the Common Reading Experience
Brad Benz, Denise Comer, Erik Juergensmeyer, and Margaret Lowry
The Research Paper and Why We Should Still Care
When the Writing Requirements Went Away: An Institutional Case Study of Twenty Years of Decentralization/Abolition
Duncan Carter, Christie Toth, and Hildy Miller
WPA as Tempered Radical: Lessons from Occupy Wall Street
Magic, Agency and Power: Mapping Embodied Leadership Roles
Tina S.Kazan and Catherine Gabor
Creating Accessible Spaces for ESL Students Online
A Queer Eye for the WPA
WPAs in Dialogue
Response to Andrea Scott
In the Internet Age, Who Needs Textbooks?
- Moxley, Joseph, ed. Writing Commons: The Home for Writers Rhetoric and Composition WikiBook
Multimodality in Local and Disciplinary Praxes
Randall W. Monty
- Bowen, Tracey, and Carl Whithaus. Multimodal Literacies and Emerging Genres
- Miller, Suzanne M., and Mary B.McVee. Multimodal Composing in Classrooms: Learning and Teaching in the Digital World
- Rowsell, Jennifer.Working with Multimodality: Rethinking Literacy in a Digital Age
View the entire issue of WPA 37.1 (Fall 2013) as one PDF file (3.5 MB).
* Credits: This digital archive was posted by David Blakesley and made possible by Parlor Press.