WPA 37.2 (Spring 2014)
Contents of WPA: Writing Program Administration 37.2 (Spring 2014)
All files are in Adobe PDF format and have been optimized for the Web viewing. You can download the free Acrobat Reader DC viewer here. Content is copyrighted by the Council of Writing Program Administrators. Articles may not be republished without permission but may be downloaded for research and educational purposes.
Strengthening Graduate Student Preparation for WPA Work
Cristyn L. Elder, Megan Schoen, and Ryan Skinnell
A Bird's Eye View of Writing Centers: Institutional Infrastructure, Scope and Programmatic Issues, Reported Practices
Emily Isaacs and Melinda Knight
Writing Program Assessment and the Mission-Driven Institution
Feminism, Mindfulness and the Small University jWPA
Flat and Fertile: A Conversation About the Writing Program at Illinois State University
Shirley K Rose and Joyce Walker
"All Things to All People": The Expanding Role of Writing Centers
Rebecca Lorimer Leonard and David Stock
- Babcock, Rebecca Day, and Terese Thonus. Researching the Writing Center: Towards an Evidence-Based Practice
- Geller, Anne Ellen, and Michele Eodice, eds. Working with Faculty Writers
- Grutsch McKinney, Jackie. Peripheral Visions for Writing Centers
- Lee, Sohui, and Russell Carpenter, eds. The Routledge Reader on Writing Centers & New Media
CWPA Postion Statement on Pre-College Credit for Writing
Kristine Hansen, Jeffrey Andelora, Heidi Estrem, Clint Gardner, Joe Janangelo, and Susan Miller-Cochran
View the entire issue of WPA 37.2 (Spring 2014) as one PDF file (3 MB).
* Credits: This digital archive was posted by David Blakesley and made possible by Parlor Press.