CWPA Conference Proceedings Submission System
To submit your CWPA 2010 Conference Proceedings
- Please be sure to prepare all documents before submitting your proceedings document. Use and submit the checklist provided on the CWPA Conference Proceedings page to assist you with this.
- It would be helpful to the editors if you include your last name in the file names of the documents you submit.
- Login to the site. You must be registered on this site to access the submission system.
- Access the Create Conference Proceedings page (a link is also available through the Create menu in the navigation menu above).
- Use the Title field to enter the title of your individual proceedings document.
Enter your name and email address in the Name of Submitter and Email Address of Submitter form fields.
Editors will use this information as the primary contact for any correspondence about the proceedings submission.
- Enter all authors names and email addresses of the proceedings document in the Authors field. If you are the only author, please reenter your name and email address here.
- Click on the File Attachments link to open the File Attachments upload interface.
- Use the Browse button to locate the first file you wish to attach.
- Click the Attach button to load the file to the site.
- Repeat Steps 8 & 9 for each file you need to include with your submission.
- Select Preview at the bottom of the page to verify the information and documents you have submitted.
- Select Save to submit your documents.
- The CWPA website will then display your submission. If you need to make a quick correction, you can edit the submission at this time using the Edit button above the submission display. Be sure to Save if you edit your submission.
- The CWPA website will send you an automatic email acknowledging your submission.
If you have any questions, contact the conference proceedings editors: firstname.lastname@example.org.