Join the Council of Writing Program Administrators with a one year membership for WPAs and other professionals in the field as a Non-Tenure Track Faulty.
- A subscription to WPA: Writing Program Administration, the Council's semi-annual refereed journal
- Invitations to the annual WPA Summer Workshops and Conferences
- Invitations to submit papers for sessions that WPA sponsors at MLA and CCCC
- Participation in the WPA Research Grants Program, which distributes several $1000 to $2000 awards
- Invitations to the annual WPA breakfast at CCCC and the annual WPA party at MLA
- Information about the WPA Consultant-Evaluator program
- Participation on WPA Committees and Task Forces