WPA 36.2 (Spring 2013)
Contents of WPA: Writing Program Administration 36.2 (Spring 2013)
All files are in Adobe PDF format and have been optimized for the Web viewing. You can download the free Adobe Reader browser plug-in here. Content is copyrighted by the Council of Writing Program Administrators. Articles may not be republished without permission but may be downloaded for research and educational purposes.
"'We Don’t Need Any More Brochures': Rethinking Deliverables in Service-Learning Curricula"
Kendall Leon and Thomas Sura
"Students’ Rights and the Ethics of Celebration"
"Negotiating Expertise: A Pedagogical Framework for Cross-curricular Literacy Work"
Sandra L. Tarabochia
"Review Essay: A Word for Peter"
Chris M. Anson
- Elbow, Peter. Vernacular Eloquence: What Speech Can Bring to Writing
Review Essay: "Feminist WPA Work: Beyond Oxymorons"
Laura R. Micciche and Donna Strickland
- Ratcliffe, Krista, and Rebecca Rickly, eds. Performing Feminism and Administration in Rhetoric and Composition Studies
- Elliot, Norbert and Les Perelman, eds. Writing Assessment in the 21st Century: Essays in Honor of Edward M. White.
- Massey, Lance and Richard C. Gebhardt, eds. The Changing of Knowledge in Composition: Contemporary Perspectives.
View the entire issue of WPA 36.2 (Spring 2013) as one PDF file (2.6 MB).
* Credits: This digital archive was posted by David Blakesley and made possible by Parlor Press.