Greetings WPA website users!
I am part of a group of students here at Purdue University working to develop documentation on how to post stories to this website.
My group and I would be greatly appreciative if you would take a few moments to look at our documentation and note your opinions.
You can find the website at: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~atstone/drupalstories/drupalstories.htm
Some questions you might use as guidelines are:
- The placement of images can vary in relation to the text depending on the userâ€™s computer system. How do you feel about the image placement you have seen?
- Did you find the steps logical and easy to follow?
- Were there any unnecessary screenshots or places where screenshots were needed?
- Was there any confusion as to which screenshot corresponds to which step.
- Did you think there were any unnecessary steps?
- Please let us know any additional comments/suggestions.
We would like very much to hear your input, be it criticism or praise. Feel free to post a comment to this post, or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.